Weather in April in Lome
|| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Sea or Water Temp °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- There are approximately 5:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The mean temperature in Lome is very hot at 28 °C ( 82.4 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 107mm (4.2in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 55.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.4% of daylight hours.
- In April the skies in Lome are fine having on balance a detectable 6:44 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:15.
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lome, Togo
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome:
- Niamey, Niger - 819 kms (509 miles) N
- Kano, Nigeria - 1032 kms (641 miles) NE
- Minna, Nigeria - 696 kms (433 miles) ENE
- Lagos, Nigeria - 234 kms (145 miles) ENE
- Benin, Benin - 126 kms (78 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 969 kms (602 miles) ESE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 1166 kms (724 miles) ESE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 874 kms (543 miles) ESE
- Libreville, Gabon - 1106 kms (687 miles) SE
- Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe - 884 kms (549 miles) SE