Weather in August in Lome
|| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Sea or Water Temp °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- There are approximately 7:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:18.
- It is sunny approximately 36.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.2% of daylight hours.
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The heavens above Lome are a little dull having an average of a modest 4:29 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 25mm (1in) of liquid accrues across an average of 7 days.
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Lome is fairly hot at 25 °C ( 77 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lome, Togo
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome:
- Niamey, Niger - 819 kms (509 miles) N
- Kano, Nigeria - 1032 kms (641 miles) NE
- Minna, Nigeria - 696 kms (433 miles) ENE
- Lagos, Nigeria - 234 kms (145 miles) ENE
- Benin, Benin - 126 kms (78 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 969 kms (602 miles) ESE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 1166 kms (724 miles) ESE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 874 kms (543 miles) ESE
- Libreville, Gabon - 1106 kms (687 miles) SE
- Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe - 884 kms (549 miles) SE