Weather in July in Lome
|| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Sea or Water Temp °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- The weather in July is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of H2O is dumped across on average 10 days.
- It is sunny approximately 33.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.7% of daylight hours.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:26.
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- In July the skies in Lome are a little dull with on balance a mere 4:05 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- There are approximately 8:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The mean temperature in Lome is fairly hot at 25 °C ( 77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lome, Togo
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome:
- Niamey, Niger - 819 kms (509 miles) N
- Kano, Nigeria - 1032 kms (641 miles) NE
- Minna, Nigeria - 696 kms (433 miles) ENE
- Lagos, Nigeria - 234 kms (145 miles) ENE
- Benin, Benin - 126 kms (78 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 969 kms (602 miles) ESE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 1166 kms (724 miles) ESE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 874 kms (543 miles) ESE
- Libreville, Gabon - 1106 kms (687 miles) SE
- Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe - 884 kms (549 miles) SE