Weather in June in Lome
|| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Sea or Water Temp °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- There are approximately 7:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:28.
- The mean temperature in Lome is hot at 26 °C ( 78.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 37.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.7% of daylight hours.
- In June the skies in Lome are slightly fair with on average a modest 4:36 of beaming sunshine daily.
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The weather in June is rather sodden with rain sometimes. A hearty 271mm (10.7in) of water is released across on average 16 days.
Weather Trend Graph for June in Lome, Togo
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome:
- Niamey, Niger - 819 kms (509 miles) N
- Kano, Nigeria - 1032 kms (641 miles) NE
- Minna, Nigeria - 696 kms (433 miles) ENE
- Lagos, Nigeria - 234 kms (145 miles) ENE
- Benin, Benin - 126 kms (78 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 969 kms (602 miles) ESE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 1166 kms (724 miles) ESE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 874 kms (543 miles) ESE
- Libreville, Gabon - 1106 kms (687 miles) SE
- Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe - 884 kms (549 miles) SE