Weather in October in Lome
|| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Sea or Water Temp °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- It is sunny approximately 56% of daylight hours and cloudy 44% of daylight hours.
- The weather in October is hardly dry with rain now and again. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of water is unloaded across on average 11 days.
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The mean temperature in Lome is hot at 26 °C ( 78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The blue above Lome is fine having an average of a detectable 6:38 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:58.
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lome, Togo
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome:
- Niamey, Niger - 819 kms (509 miles) N
- Kano, Nigeria - 1032 kms (641 miles) NE
- Minna, Nigeria - 696 kms (433 miles) ENE
- Lagos, Nigeria - 234 kms (145 miles) ENE
- Benin, Benin - 126 kms (78 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 969 kms (602 miles) ESE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 1166 kms (724 miles) ESE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 874 kms (543 miles) ESE
- Libreville, Gabon - 1106 kms (687 miles) SE
- Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe - 884 kms (549 miles) SE