Weather in September in Lome
|| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Sea or Water Temp °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- In September the skies in Lome are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:05 of bright sunshine per day.
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The mean temperature in Lome is hot at 25.5 °C ( 77.9 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 42.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.6% of daylight hours.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with some rain. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of water falls during an average of 9 days.
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lome, Togo
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome:
- Niamey, Niger - 819 kms (509 miles) N
- Kano, Nigeria - 1032 kms (641 miles) NE
- Minna, Nigeria - 696 kms (433 miles) ENE
- Lagos, Nigeria - 234 kms (145 miles) ENE
- Benin, Benin - 126 kms (78 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 969 kms (602 miles) ESE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 1166 kms (724 miles) ESE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 874 kms (543 miles) ESE
- Libreville, Gabon - 1106 kms (687 miles) SE
- Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe - 884 kms (549 miles) SE