Countries A-Z: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Bookmark this site!
Climate & Temperature > Togo > Lome Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Lome, Togo

  • Records indicate hours of sunshine in Lome range between 4:05 daily in July & 7:48 for each day in November
  • The longest day of the year is 12:21 long on the 22 of June and the shortest day is 11:38 long on the 21 of December.
  • The longest day is 0:42 longer than the shortest day.
  • There are an average of 2332 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:23 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 53.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 46.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 07:01 07:00 07:21 06:44 06:44 04:36 04:05 04:29 05:05 06:38 07:48 07:36   06:23
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 11:48 11:55 12:04 12:15 12:23 12:28 12:26 12:18 12:08 11:58 11:49 11:45   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 60 (40) 59 (41) 61 (39) 56 (44) 55 (45) 37 (63) 33 (67) 37 (63) 42 (58) 56 (44) 67 (33) 65 (35)   53 (47)

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Lome, Togo

© 2012 - 2013 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation