Weather in February in Lome
|| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Sea or Water Temp °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 2 days.
- It is sunny approximately 59.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.7% of daylight hours.
- The average temperature in Lome is very hot at 28 °C ( 82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The skies in Lome are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:00 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lome, Togo
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lome:
- Niamey, Niger - 819 kms (509 miles) N
- Kano, Nigeria - 1032 kms (641 miles) NE
- Minna, Nigeria - 696 kms (433 miles) ENE
- Lagos, Nigeria - 234 kms (145 miles) ENE
- Benin, Benin - 126 kms (78 miles) E
- Douala, Cameroon - 969 kms (602 miles) ESE
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 1166 kms (724 miles) ESE
- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea - 874 kms (543 miles) ESE
- Libreville, Gabon - 1106 kms (687 miles) SE
- Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe - 884 kms (549 miles) SE